Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant - Spray Bottle and Refill Container
RP-RG-320S - RP-RG-1GL
To purchase please contact your local RV Dealer.
Help prevent your RV roof from fading, oxidizing, drying and cracking from harsh UV rays, water or grime. Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant is ideal for all RV roofs – including rubber, vinyl and fiberglass. Its mild, non-abrasive formula keeps surfaces cleaner longer with no residue or oily build-up. Simply spread even with a mop or cloth and let air dry.
Roof-Gard has some other great features that help protect surfaces from the destructive effects of harsh weather:
- A Finish that Repels Dust and Water
- Roof-Grd Has No Silicone, Oils, Waxes, Glycerin and Petroleum Distillates
- Roof-Grd Will Not Harm Rubber Roofing
- Roof-Gard Prevents Staining on Glass Tops
- Available in 1 Qt. Spray or 1 Gal Refill Bottles
Roof-Gard is perfect for protecting exposed surfaces on RVs, boats and personal watercraft. It’s also ideal for sporting/leisure items such as life jackets, wet/dry suits, sailcloth, vinyl spa covers as well as plastic patio and resin furniture.
You can apply Roof-Gard to countertops, tables, painted wood, fiberglass showers, trim (plastic, vinyl and leather), wheels, bumpers, fiberglass or gelcoat surfaces, running boards and valve covers.
A Tip From Rudy:
Some products sold for RV maintenance contain petroleum distillates and citric ingredients. These chemicals will damage your roof membrane and shorten its life. Whether you choose Dicor’s Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant or another brand, be sure the products you use do not contain these harmful chemicals.
|Physical and Chemical Properties (from MSDS)|
Milky White Liquid
|Change in Condition|
212°F - (100°C)
|Freezing Point||32°F (0°C)|
|Boiling Point||212° (100°C)|
Coil Return Policy
- Clean roof first with Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner.
- Spray directly on to clean surface, out of direct sunlght.
- To provide for even coverage, wipe with soft cloth or sponge mop.
- For MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION reapply every 3-5 weeks or after every cleaning.
Caution: Do not use on shower floor or any surface where a slippery or slick surface is undesireable.
First Aid: Harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink water or milk. If contact with eyes, wash with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Click here for downloadable MSDS sheet for Dicor's Roof Gard.