Ultra Sealant System
RP-USP-Q / 601SASLW
|This Product is Available Only To:|
Dicor Ultra Sealant System is the first system specially formulated for RV TPO roofing. Consisting of two parts, Ultra Sealant Primer and Ultra Sealant, this System creates a permanent watertight seal between the roof edges, screws, vents and other appliances, and works on any brand of TPO roofing.
The Dicor Ultra Sealant System is a two-step high performance adhesive/sealant formulated to work with the various chemistry in RV TPO roofing. It provides excellent, long lasting superior adhesion and durability.
It is also provides these benefits:
• Remains flexible in all weather conditions
• High resistance to Solar UV radiation
• Paintable (after skin forms)
• Easily applied with a standard caulking gun
• Heat and moisture resistant
• Non-flammable - Ozone resistant
• Contains no isocyanates
• VOC compliant
• Conforms to TTS-0230C & ASTM C920
True Blue Sealant - for easy selection, the Ultra Sealant System is packaged in bright blue containers to make it easily distinguishable from Dicor's traditional green-colored Lap Sealant labels. If you are sealing an EPDM roof, go for green sealant. If it's TPO, use the Ultra Sealant System.
Directions for Use:
Two Part System
1. Ultra Sealant Primer, prepares the TPO surface for enhanced sealant bonding and is applied easiy with common paintbrush. No mixing. No measuring. Simply apply and let dry.
2. Ultra Sealant, is then applied like any traditional sealant. It's self-leveling and requires only a standard caulking gun. Apply to clean, dry surface to insure best results. Use standard 11 oz. caulking gun or air. Cut plastic tip to desired opening & puncture foil seal inside spout.
- Use with Adequate ventilation. Inhalation of vapor during application and cure may cause slight eye or throat irritation.
- In case of contact with eyes, lips or mouth, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult physician.
- Prolonged contact with skin may cause mild irritation. Avoid repeated, prolonged contact with skin.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN •
Nine months when stored at temperatures not exceeding 80º F.
True Blue Sealant - for easy selection, the Ultra Sealant System is packaged in bright blue containers to make it easily distinguishable from Dicor's traditional green-colored Lap Sealant labels. If you are sealing an EPDM roof,go for green sealant, If it's TPO, use the blue sealant.
Coil Return Policy
Any goods proved defective will be replaced or the purchase price refunded. The limited warranty described herein is in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular use. The user shall determine suitability of the product for its intended use. Liability for any incidental or consequential damages or loss excluded. The user assumes all risk for the product’s use, handling and storage.
|Usage||Primer for Sealant|
|Size||10.3 FL. OZ Tube|