Air-Gard™ Live Stem Valve Extenders - LS
|This Product is Available Only To:|
Designed for the inner wheel in dual wheel applications, AIr-Gard™ Live Stem technology provides extra protection against tire deflation should the valve extender be damaged. The exclusive Live Stem inner core technology utilizes a floating valve system which activates only when air is added or removed from the tire. The Live Stem pushes against the tire’s valve stem allowing the tire to inflate or deflate.
LS-534N-1 5 ¾” Live Stem
LS-734N-1 7 ¾” Live Stem
LS-850N-1 8 ½” Live Stem
Air-Gard™ Inner Dual Wheel Valve Extenders feature exclusive inner core technology that provides increased protection against tire deflation. The pressure remains in the tire should the valve extender incur damage.
A long-lasting hydraulic hose combines with heat-treated stainless braid that will not kink to ensure extra protection. And unlike competitive products, installation requires no special adjustment. So it instantly delivers peace of mind.
- Designed to fit vehicles with 16", 16.5" or 19.5" dual wheels
- Designed to fit vheicles with 19.5" dual wheels '99 to current
Coil Return Policy
1992 to Current Ford E350- 16" - 8 Hand Hole and all
|5-3/4˝ Live Stem Stainless Steel Braided Valve Extender|
|LS-734N-1||LS-734N-1||7-3/4˝ Live Stem Stainless Steel Braided Valve Extender|
|LS-850N-1||LS-850N-1||8-1/2˝ Live Stem Stainless Steel Braided Valve Extender|
|STA-IF-1||STA-1F-1||Small Valve Stem Bracket for Live Stem (LS) Extenders|
|STA-2F-1||STA-2F-1||Large Valve Stem Bracket for Live Stem (LS) Extenders|
|STA-3F-1||STA-3F-1||Extra Large Valve Stem Bracket for Live Stem (LS) Extenders|
|LS-95||LS-95-1||95º Rear Outer Dual Valve Extender (Ea)|
- Place valve extender through hand hole and thread onto inner wheel valve stem as shown.
- Place center hole of stablilizer onto valve extender. Be sure flat side of stabilizer is facing outward (see diagram).
- Slide one edge of stabilizer onto hand hole on wheel. NOTE: Stabilizer attaches to hand hole of wheel, not to the stabilizer.
- Push stabilizer toward inside of wheel until other side can be secured on hand hole. NOTE: Pliers may be needed to complete this step.