Diflex II™ is available in Polar White, Dove (Bright White), Grey, Tan and Ivory and is compatible with all existing Dicor aftermarket cleaners, protectants, sealants and bonding adhesives. It is easily repaired – requiring no special sealants or adhesives! Grey, Dove (Bright White), Tan and Ivory Diflex II™ can be installed with Dicor’s matching Lap Sealants for a fully coordinated, consistent appearance.
DiFlex II Non-Fleece Backed TPO Roofing System: All the Advantages of EPDM
• DiFlex II contains no plasticizers to migrate.
• DiFlex II remains flexible throughout its lifetime.
• DiFlex II is UV resistant throughout its lifetime.
• DiFlex II remains flexible to resist hail damage throughout its lifetime.
• DiFlex II is even flexible in cold weather and less prone to cracking.
• DiFlex II is easily repairable throughout its lifetime.
• DiFlex II is not effected by ponding water.
• DiFlex II is not effected by environmental contaminants.
Our Installation Component Kit makes it easy for RVers and service centers to do their own repairs. The kit contains everything necessary for an average RV roof installation — except for the roof membrane which is sold separately.
Dicor DiFlex II Roofing System
|DFII85W-21||DFII85D-21||DFII85T-21||DFII85G-21||DFII85V-21||21´ x 8´6˝|
|DFII85W-25||DFII85D-25||DFII85T-25||DFII85G-25||DFII85V-25||25´ x 8´6˝|
|DFII85W-30||DFII85D-30||DFII85T-30||DFII85G-30||DFII85V-30||30´ x 8´6˝|
|DFII85W-35||DFII85D-35||DFII85T-35||DFII85G-35||DFII85V-35||35´ x 8´6˝|
|DFII85W-40||DFII85D-40||DFII85T-40||DFII85G-40||DFII85V-40||40´ x 8´6˝|
|DFII95W-21||DFII95D-21||DFII95T-21||DFII95G-21||DFII95V-21||21´ x 9´6˝|
|DFII95W-25||DFII95D-25||DFII95T-25||DFII95G-25||DFII95V-25||25´ x 9´6˝|
|DFII95W-30||DFII95D-30||DFII95T-30||DFII95G-30||DFII95V-30||30´ x 9´6˝|
|DFII95W-35||DFII95D-35||DFII95T-35||DFII95G-35||DFII95V-35||35´ x 9´6˝|
|DFII95W-40||DFII95D-40||DFII95T-40||DFII95G-40||DFII95V-40||40´ x 9´6˝|
|DFII95W-45||DFII95D-45||DFII95T-45||DFII95G-45||DFII95V-45||45´ x 9´6˝|