|533RM-6||6˝ x 25´ Roll|
|533RM-12||12˝ x 25´ Roll|
EPDM Rubber Roof Repair Membrane
To purchase please contact your
Local RV Dealer.
Dicor’s Rubber Roof Repair Membranes are self-adhesive strips of EPDM rubber that repairs tears, is highly resistant to deterioration and has superior water resistance. Plus, it contains no asphalt, solvent of VOCs, making it environmentally friendly.
For use on: EPDM, rubber, TPO, metal and fiberglass
See All SKUs
- Clean area with Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner
- Measure damaged area and cut membrane at least 2 inches larger than the damaged area on all sides
- Remove clear protective layer and place membrane over damaged area
Note: Do not try to cover large areas by butting 533RM-6 or 533RM-12 end-to-end or side-to-side (butt joints).
- With small roller, apply pressure to flatten and make as smooth as possible
- Remove beige protective layer and place a bead of Dicor Lap Sealant around edge
Click here for downloadable MSDS sheet for Dicor EPDM Rubber Roof Repair Membrane.