Roof-Gard has some other great features that help protect surfaces from the destructive effects of harsh weather:
- A Finish that Repels Dust and Water
- Roof-Gard Has No Silicone, Oils, Waxes, Glycerin or Petroleum Distillates
- Roof-Gard Will Not Harm Rubber Roofing
- Roof-Gard Prevents Staining on Glass Tops
- Available in 1 Qt. (32 oz) Spray or 1 Gal Refill Bottles
Roof-Gard is perfect for protecting exposed surfaces on RVs, boats and personal watercraft. It’s also ideal for sporting/leisure items such as life jackets, wet/dry suits, sailcloth, vinyl spa covers as well as plastic patio and resin furniture.
You can apply Roof-Gard to countertops, tables, painted wood, fiberglass showers, trim (plastic, vinyl and leather), wheels, bumpers, fiberglass or gelcoat surfaces, running boards and valve covers.
A Tip From Rudy:
Some products sold for RV maintenance contain petroleum distillates and citric ingredients. These chemicals will damage your roof membrane and shorten its life. Whether you choose Dicor’s Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant or another brand, be sure the products you use do not contain these harmful chemicals.