Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner is:
Safe for regular use on all RV roofing and exteriors
Contains water-softening agents to combat hard water spotting
Also recommended for boats, personal watercraft, automobiles and motorcycles
Professional strength, ready to use and biodegradable
For best results, follow with Dicor Roof-Gard Roof Protectant.
IMPORTANT: Some products sold for RV maintenance contain petroleum distillates and citric ingredients. These chemicals will damage your roof membrane and shorten its life. Whether you choose Dicor’s Rubber Roof Cleaner or another brand, be sure the products you use do not contain these harmful chemicals.
- Rinse roof to remove loose dirt.
- Spray directly onto dirty surface area.
- Using a sponge, medium bristle brush, wash mitt or cloth, scrub surface in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with water and allow to dry completely. Repeat if necessary.
- For best results, follow with Dicor Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant.
Caution: Non-flammable. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eys or prolonged contact with skin. Store away from heat or open flames.
First Aid: If contact with skin concentrated form, wash with soap and water. If contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and call a physician immediately.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Click here for downloadable MSDS sheet for RP-RC160C.
Click here for downloadable MSDS sheet for RP-RC320S.
Click here for downloadable MSDS sheet for RP-RC-1GL.