– Flexible in both directions
– Better bi-directional elongation means that DiFlex II™ stretches both North/South and East/West. It’s easier to install on crowned roofs and long 5th wheel slopes than competitors’ materials.
– Low temperature flexibility
– Better low-temp resistance means goodbye to membrane heat stations as DiFlex II™ easily unrolls during cold manufacturing months.
SUN AND WEATHERPROOF
– Phthalate-free formula
– Some membranes require DEHP, DINP, or DIDP phthalate-based plasticizers in order to become flexible; plasticizers that leach out of the material when it rains or is heated by the sun. After migrating from the membrane it becomes brittle and far more susceptible to spiral and linear cracking caused by hailstone impact. DiFlex II™ is phthalate free so it stays flexible.
– High reflectivity
– Third-party testing proves that DiFlex II™ Polar White has a high Reflectivity of 86% reflecting more light and solar radiation.
– High Solar Reflective Index
Testing also revealed that Polar White had a Solar Reflective Index of 108, scoring higher than the competition. A higher SRI means it reflects more solar energy and stays cooler.
The Cool Roof Rating Council
The Dicor DiFlex II Polar White is listed by the CRRC. The CRRC is incorporated as a non-profit educational organization to implement and communicate an accurate radiative energy performance rating systems for roof surfaces, support research, and serve as an educational resource for information on roofing.
MORE REAL-WORLD PROTECTION
– Flexible in cold weather
– DiFlex II™ resists cracking at cold temperatures down to -60° F. Some competitor membranes failed at -20° F, and depending on the age of these membranes, they may actually crack at warmer temperatures because of plasticizers having leached out.
– UV resistance
– DiFlex II is UV resistant throughout its lifetime. Unaffected by ponding water and environmental contaminants DiFlex II Thermo Plastic Olefin (TPO) is formed from an extremely stable material that will not breakdown from standing water or environmental contaminants.
– Easy to maintain
Roof cleaning, protecting and repairing materials from Dicor Products are available throughout the US, and are trusted as the best products for maintaining all brands of RV roofing. And no heat gun necessary during repairs.